This cheap budget student excursion tour begins with a drive to the floor of the Rift Valley from Nairobi while stopping on the way to admire and marvel the breathtaking views of the escarpment along the way. We arrive at the Lake Nakuru National Park in time for a mid-morning game drive. Lunch is at the Lake Nakuru Lodge or similar. On the way out of the park and back to Nairobi, we have another short game drive.
What to Expect.
- Flamingo (Greater and Lesser at the moment not many) and other water birds including a variety of terrestrial birds numbering about 450 species in total.
- Mammals: 56 different species including white rhinos,waterbuck etc.
- View-points: Lion hill, Baboon cliff and Out of Africa
- Hills: Enasoit, Honeymoon, Lion hill ridge etc
- Waterfalls: Makalia.
- Unique vegetation: About 550 different plant species including the unique and biggest euphorbia forest in Africa, Picturesque landscape…
View original post 4 more words