3 Days Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara Budget safari takes you to The Ngorongoro Crater with its unique views then to Lake Manyara National Park most famous for the tree climbing Lion and a bird watchers paradise.
Drive to Ngorongoro Crater with unique views of the high altitude rain forest surrounding the rim. Arrival for lunch at the campsite, afternoon descending to the crater for game viewing. This collapsed caldera is 610 meters deep and has a floor 18 km wide. Views from the rim of the crater are spectacular. The crater has become a unique conservation area where Lion, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo roam in perfect safety.
Lake Manyara National Park is a bird watcher’s paradise. Marvel at the Variety of Species, Spoonbill, Teal, Pelican, Kingfisher, Hornbill and Cormorant. In the tall trees, Forest Monkeys leap from branch to branch on the slope of the Great Rift escarpment, Elephants stand in the shade of the baobab; and in the acacia woodland Lions lie draped along the branches of the umbrella trees.
The price for the above is US$ 545 pp
Offer Price Includes:
- All ground transport whilst on safari in a comfortable 4×4 safari Land Cruiser/Rover.
- Service of English Speaking Professional Driver/Guide.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Guarantee price/guarantee safari on confirmation.
- Complementary bottled water whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- 3 Meal Plan as described
- Crater Tour.
Offer Price excludes:
- International flights.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips/Gratuity to your Professional Driver Guide.
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary.